Woocommerce Zatca e-invoice with QR-Code
Woocommerce Zatca e-invoice with QR-Code is the Official Plugin of StandardTouch Team that Implements QRCode in Woocommerce Invoice emails according to Zatca Specifications
At a glance, this plugin adds the following:
- Business Owners can add their business name and TRN number
- Make Woocommerce Email invoice a Zatca Simplified e-invoice as specified in the Zatca guidlines
- Implement QRCode Data in Valid TLV format with base64 encoding as specified by ZATCA specifications
- Access QRCode data without the need of internet
How to Use:
- First, Woocommerce is necessary for this plugin as it’s entirely dependent on Wocoomerce
- Next, install and activate Sequential Order Numbers for WooCommerce plugin as ZATCA has directed business owners to keep invoice ids in a serial format and Sequential Plugin is best for it. The Zatca plugin will not work without it and an error will be displayed.
- Upload Zatca e-invoice Plugin to your site and activate
- To go to plugin settings page Click on settings on the plugin or Click on Zatca Plugin displayed on the sidebar
- Enter the Business Name and TRN number to display them in the Zatca QRCode
- that’s it you will be able to see QRCode in woocommerce emails after the order table
There are no reviews yet.